Renee Sher-McMeans, LMFT
Therapy can be an incredibly useful way to increase insight into why we think, feel and behave the way we do, understand and work through barriers keeping us from our life's goals and it can also assist in improving our relationships.
As a therapist, my approach encourages growth, guiding you to increased understanding so you can make deliberate choices that match what you truly want for yourself and your relationships. I view my role as a therapist as a teacher and trainer, providing educated/research-based information and guiding you to healthier choices and ways of coping.
Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or intimate relationships
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Together, we can help you achieve your goals and make your life and relationships more meaningful and fulfilling.
I help with:
Increasing Marital Satisfaction
Creative Blocks/Barriers to Creativity